Thursday, August 8, 2013

  • Welcome! A little about this blog!

    I know! Not another travel guide by some one who thinks that they are better than the myriad of blogs and guides already available. But I wanted to make this different, because most Toronto Travel Guides suck. I mean really suck! There is really SOO much to see and SOO many little things that are excluded from the published and established travel guides and blogs that it makes you wonder if the people writing them even visited Toronto! (like Lonely Planet or Trip Advisor - which is sad because Lonely Planet is my favorite.) At any rate, while I will write brief reviews of main attractions what I will concentrate on this blog is the details of the city that everyone else misses! The little and amazing things that aren't overshadowed by the CN Tower - see what I did there - and that actually make Toronto what it is!
  • 0 comments:

    Post a Comment

    Copyright @ 2013 Toronto Travel Guide.